A spark initiated in the eye fuses a profound connection of the sea with man.
- Ultralight adjustable wrap top with kimono sleeves
- Soft and breathable woven fabric made of 100% rayon from regenerated cellulose natural fibers.
- Dyed with AZO-free compounds to reduce the skin’s exposure to harming carcinogens and minimize toxic dye runoff into the seas.
- Responsibly made in the piñata district of downtown Los Angeles
- Take care of mama Earth with us — machine wash cold on gentle cycle then hang dry.
- Fabric, print and dye variations are a result of mindful manufacturing in small batches
- Raw edge of this piece ages with you — wear and tear naturally adds an intentional distressed effect. Treat it with care.
We want you to keep only items that you love. Returns or exchanges are accepted within 30 days provided the items are unused, unworn and have their original tags attached. .
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and the items you’d like to exchange or return
You are subject to the shipping times and policies of each Mode Revolution Partner. This implies that items from different vendors will be shipped separately.
US Shipping on orders on or above $49: FREE
US Shipping on orders below $49: $7.50
International shipping: $30 plus any applicable duties