Recycled wool knit lends a leisure approach to suiting. Ixchel Blazer features a cozy interior, welt pockets and single corozo nut button closure. Style with the matching Durga pant. Made in NYC.
About recycled wool: Developed from 100% recycled fibers from unwanted sweaters, blankets and fabric scraps in Prato, Italy. No additional dyes, water or chemicals are needed.
Please allow up to 10 days for production.
- self: 51% recycled Italian wool 49% recycled polyester
- other: 55% hemp 45% organic cotton
- single button front closure, Corozo nut
- welt front pockets
- back vent
- unlined; double-faced knit fabric
- relaxed fit
- Bri is 5'9 (175 cm) and wears a size small
- machine or hand wash cold, hang dry or green dry clean ("perc" free)
- wash sparingly & choose plastic-free laundry detergent!
We want you to keep only items that you love. Returns or exchanges are accepted within 30 days provided the items are unused, unworn and have their original tags attached. .
Please reach out to email@example.com with the order number and the items you’d like to exchange or return
You are subject to the shipping times and policies of each Mode Revolution Partner. This implies that items from different vendors will be shipped separately.
US Shipping on orders on or above $49: FREE
US Shipping on orders below $49: $7.50
International shipping: $30 plus any applicable duties